Art....in several forms...

I do love art in pretty much ANY form!

Even tattoos.

I might not consider my own skin a suitable canvas or want to look at the same image forever and ever, but I can appreciate the artistry in some of the designs people choose to ink themselves with...

Plus I sort of like creeping on people...

Dude had no idea why I was walking so close behind him. Probably thought it was his cologne that was attracting people.

So, here are the latest layouts to show you....

This one was for a challenge at Love is in the Details, to use the phrase "happiness is..." in the title or journaling. It's an Ali inspired design, but that girl rocks the random/order WAY better than I do.....

Then this one was for a sketch challenge at Imagine That.

I flipped the sketch but you probably figured that out all on your own....

If you clicked on the link...

Another layout for a sketch challenge. This one over at Studio Calico. Used some of my new March Quilting Bee kit.

And again, messed with the original sketch by turning it into a 2-pager.

And a couple of cards. Also for challenges. This one for BoBunny's Tuesday Card challenge.

I'll probably use it for a wedding card.

Or maybe Congratulations on your breast augmentation surgery.

One or the other...



and this one for no good reason at all, except to use up some paper bits leftover from the Happiness Is... layout.

And on the good chance that sometime soon I will be thankful for something and want to tell someone about it....

Last one....

This one covered off TWO different challenges. Cuz I'm just clever like that! How Much is Too Much posted this challenge back in February, and I combined it with this sketch challenge from Sketch This!

Again, tilted on it's keester.

Comments

  1. Hi Norine ... loving the layouts, especially the last one ... how many more sleeps before you are back in the big M?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts