More housekeeping....

Tidying, tidying...
You've seen bits and pieces of these along the way , but here they are, all in one place and in their full images. These are the assignments I did for My Little Shoebox for May. I used the Oasis line - SUCH a cute one! It comes with a set of stamps that are super cute too!
I made this card "using up" a sheet of letter stickers. I could have used a whole bunch more stickers, but you have to know, My Little Shoebox is very generous with their design team. So I have lots. Don't worry.
This one was misted with My Huey (Bonnie Blue) and I fussy-cut a few more flowers from the patterned paper to add to the cherry blossom sticker.
Remember Princess Diana? (Who doesn't??) I loved the style she heralded in and so we have many photos of myself and my daughter puff sleeved, beribboned and bowed!! Love those MLS die-cut papers! (The brown background is actually the cushion behind....not part of the layout. Hard to capture though right?)
More photos from the archives. My daughter before she was even in school, but after she'd learned how to make mischief! I think this was her effort to fly a kite indoors.
And lastly, a back-to-school layout! The alphabets are MLS papers adhered to Basic Grey chipboard alphas.
And how clever was I to position the children exactly so that the shadows wouldn't fall across their faces, she says as if she knew anything about photography and this wasn't just a happy accident....(if I had an eye rolling icon, I'd insert it here.)
Stay tuned for upcoming MLS sneak peeks as we get closer to CHA!

Comments

  1. Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!!!

    Love them and Love MLS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts