Some Moxie Fab!

This was the Tuesday trigger at Moxie Fab this week and the colors just hung on to me all week! How could they not really, sitting out here, surrounded by blue water and sky and green forest?You'd think I'd be getting tired of it already, but I'm not!

And I used this card sketch from Card Patterns for some more inspo.

All this great inspo, and this card pretty much made itself!
The papers are Basic Grey and Studio Calico, the flowers, leaves and frame are Prima; I misted the blue 7Gypsies ribbon with Atmosphere Mr Huey; the alphas are Bella Blvd and I totally forget where I got the green trim from. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Hey Norine! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little grouping is SO pretty! Lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the little frame - it makes me think of looking out the window at the scene you described. *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts