B is for buttons and babies and boys...

Buttons galore is the challenge freshly posted at Scrap Your Crap today!

And I'm pretty sure, if you're anything like me, you have a stash of buttons that would surpass anything your Grandmother ever collected! Am I right?

So this month we want you to use some buttons. More than a couple. A handful or more. Use them to make a frame or bouquet of flowers or fill in a shape or outline something. I'll let you decide!

Here's what I did with some buttons. I had a piece of canvas fabric laying around from another project and thought that would make a fun page base. And of course some Mr Huey got splattered. Can't call a layout complete until it has some Mr Huey!
I printed a big old honkin' "b" on a piece of printer paper, cut it out and used it to draw an outline with disappearing ink. You have less than 24 hours to work before it does disappear so for slow scrappers like me, that's a pressure cooker situation!
Some more deets:

You've got a month to work on this so I hope you'll find some time in the busy holiday season to sneak off and play with us! Be sure and link up your project so we can ooh and aah and leave you some love!


Comments

  1. Your buttoned up baby boy LO is gorgeous! I love the canvas background and all the fun little embellishments you used to adorn the page. I salute you for sewing ALL those little blue buttons on! That's more stitching than I have done in the last five years! LOL
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page! I love how you used the buttons! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts