My brand...

That's the theme of the very first challenge at the freshly! re-minted! new! and improved! All About Me challenge blog! The DT was challenged to create a LO that reflects who and what we are through the use of color, symbolism, graphics and journaling.

Sure!

Yikes.

Where do I start.....

Ultimately though, that's what I love the most about this blog, is the way the challenges make us dig deep inside ourselves to examine what we're really about.
So, this is what I came up with...

My favorite personal philosophy quote, lots of camera graphics, a photo of my favorite sport - snowboarding, and another of a stack of books I love, some Canadian postage stamps to represent my nationality, and a variety of rub-ons that focus on the creative side of my personality.
And ok, it might be just a few facets of my multi-layered self, (who of us isn't, after all?) but it's a start at capturing something of myself on paper and I challenge you to try it on too! You have the whole month to work on it, and there's a sponsor and a prize and everything. Go here to check out the rest of the DT inspiration, and find out the deets for real.

Comments

  1. well scrapper girl, i love it. I may try this one. Is this open for people who don't have a blog too?
    Brat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fantastic! Love the happy colours and the design. Cool with all the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts