Some My Little Shoebox catch up...

One of the best procrastination efforts I know of, to employ when you have deadlines looming is to start cleaning. Which ultimately, is probably not good for one's blood pressure even if it results in a clean and tidy whatever.
But anyway.
I'm going to show you some My Little Shoebox bibs and bobs from the last little while, so I can put them away in their permanent homes.
And hopefully it won't be too weird seeing Halloween cards and paper in December!?
These are cards I made using the Trick or Treat line.
This was a layout done for a challenge on another site to scrap about something scary. Which kinda dictates Halloween themed paper, yes? So, more Trick or Treat!
And last month My Little Shoebox teamed up with The Scrapping Cottage who make die cuts that coordinate with MLS.
Here's a card I made using the dies from the Destination line.
and another card made with the dies from Enchanted Garden.
And finally a two-pager from last summer! I used a mix of papers from different Little Shoebox lines for it, and made word strips from the mini alphas and covered them with Glossy Accents for an epoxied look. The photos are from our anniversary trip to Northern Cali a couple of years ago.
Thanks for stopping by....more to show you tomorrow....!

Comments

  1. Great projects! Kind of refreshing to see something besides christmas! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts