Some things to show you...

It's December 1st! Last month of 2011!! All-that-noise-about-where-has-this-year-gone!? On to other stuff!

So, today is a fresh challenge at Southern Girls, and it's one I particularly enjoyed!! Use your ribbons! Alright, I will.
This is the card I made, using a digi stamp from Tickled Pink. I think I'm finally figuring out the best way to color images destined for cards....pick the papers I want to use first, including the embellishments and then color the image to match that. I know, duh, for most of you, but it took me a bit to finally have the light go on!

And now, for some random LO show and tell....

Here's a layout I did recently for a challenge at Colorful Creations. It was part of the ongoing so-you-think-you-can-scrap challenge. This was from week 12 where we had to scrap a photo-less LO using 12 of the same embellishments and pp from at least 3 different manufacturers.
This is the story about my daughter's missed opportunity to attend her graduation ceremony. Because of only finishing her last semester at the Christian HS in the town near where we lived, she hadn't had a chance to get 2 religion credits that the school required for graduation. As far as the province was concerned she'd met the reqs for graduating but if she couldn't wear the cap and gown and march with her friends to receive a diploma, she wasn't going to go. I don't blame her but I still feel sad that she missed that opportunity.

And one more... This one's kind of cool! It has just been published in the current Creating Keepsakes Holidays and Celebrations Special Issue! Page 65. Check it out!
All the supplies used for this LO are My Little Shoebox - Heartfelt line.
Some deets:

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! So exciting :) Love your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Norine! This layout is really very very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Norine! Your layout is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations your layouts are inspirational in fact so much so that I want to get back into scrapping
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such inspirational LO's you've made here, but I loved your card as well;) The way you've tied those ribbons and designed it with a pink frame. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts