Red and White

Red and white is a very happy color combo in my opinion! So I loved this week's challenge at Polka Doodles!! Here are two cards I made using their papers and images!

The spring card is made with paper and images from the Sundae of Seasons cd. (Also used my new Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder!)
And!? I just got some new Copics! The 2012 colors. Which made me want to play. So I printed off this image from the Sugar Plum Daisy cd and colored! The paper is from the Magical Winter 1 cd. It was grade school all over again!!
Be sure to stop by the Polka Doodles blog to check out all the inspiring red and white examples and then link us up to YOUR creation for some fun prizes!!

Comments

  1. Norine these are just beautiful creations and the first one really pops with the polka dots and the second one is just so elegant and striking. Sorry for not visiting much lately xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts