Some Oldie Moldies...

Been cleaning up a little bit and tidying here and there, and I unearthed these layouts that I did waayyyy long time ago and haven't posted yet!  (That would go a little ways to explaining the winter/snowflake theme)  Probably didn't get around to posting them because they weren't for any specific DT challenge.  Crazy, that!

So without further ado.....  Sweet Abby girl.  My daughter-in-law's niece.

 

Frosty Photo Shoot....my son and his girlfriend.
 Love those yummy homemade satin and organza flowers!!
 
 

And finally....Lunch al Fresco....a vintage photo of my grandmother and us siblings having lunch in the backyard...a big deal for me at that age!  The burlap flowers on this layout are handmade, the leaves are stamped on card stock and cut out, and I used my polka dot stencil with some paint (as I recall!).  
 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by again!!  Always love to see you!!

Comments

  1. Well those are fun finds!!! Love all of them but I especially love the composition of the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts