Did I show you these?

I don't think so....time to do that.

These were created for Love is in the Details using the My Mind's Eye Happy Day, and Lost and Found lines.

The bicycle stamp on this layout and the "have a great day" sentiment and arrow punch out, are from the Hero Arts/Sizzix Stamp and Framelets.
 
 

Don't you just love this bright and cheerful My Mind's Eye product??  

I love the photos of our cottage in Canada on this layout even more now, because they represent something that no longer exists!!  Two weeks ago Mr B and littlest B (and some other guys) tore the place down to the ground and this week, the NEW and IMPROVED Granite Lake cottage is being framed!!!  After 10 years of talking about it and planning it, I can't believe it's finally happening!  I'd show you some pics of that, but it deserves a whole post of its own!  You might think I should be feeling a whole lot more nostalgic about the old cottage, but I'm quite happy to be quit of the mushrooms that grow INSIDE when it rains (you THINK I'm kidding) and the mice that over run the place in our absence!  The only thing that will be the same when we finish building is the view from the windows.
 New cottage photos (and quite possibly, layouts!) coming soon!
Thanks for stopping by, check back again soon!

Comments

  1. your work is really beautiful - I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts