Card Crazy

So between a couple of design team assignments and World Card Making day last week, I have a few cards to show you!  I've been having fun playing on that size of canvas lately!!

First up. This Halloween challenge went up at Polka Doodles last week.  I had SOME fun with my limited photoshopping skills to create these images.  
 And then I machine stitched the cobweb cuz I need to get a life like that.  


Printing on vellum turns out to be a cinch!  I adhered it in a pop-up banner fashion.  



These next ones are cards I made on World Card Making day.  Had good intentions to do more, but whatever, I'm three cards richer than I was before!

This one was done for a sketch challenge at Studio Calico.

This card answers a challenge to use scraps.  The 2 stitched papers were test runs for tension adjustments on my sewing machine.  

 And this card was made in 15 mins or less.  Easy enough to do when you have a basket of layered bits and bobs all made up waiting to be used, right, which is what the jar tag was.


 Thanks for stopping by.  I'm heading off to the Big Apple this weekend for a girls trip with my daughter!  I'm sure there'll be a couple of pictures to show you when I get back, so stop by again soon!!

Comments

  1. Wow, you have been SO busy Norine!! Fabulous work, loving all the Halloween!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts