Happy Spooks and Ghouls Day!

We have an interesting tradition here in AZ for handing out candy on Halloween....because the temps are not frigid, everyone sets themselves up on their driveways with candy bowls, little fire pits, bevvies and snacks, and makes a regular party of handing out candy to the little spooks!  It's really kind of fun!  Our choice of snacks and drinks are all apple related, thanks to my future DIL.  Apple crisp and hot apple cider!  And a box of Milk Duds or seven.  
We have a few special friends who come by before heading home and I wanted to have special treat bags set aside for them!  And once I got making them, well I thought my kids...and their friends all needed one too!  As Son#2 commented.... "anything worth doing....!"

The tree and birds stamps are vintage Tim Holtz and the die cuts are all made from cut files I got at Silhouette for 75¢ each!



As well, I have a layout to show you...
We revealed this color challenge yesterday at Challenge Me Happy, and you can join us in the fun and possible even win yourself a whole lotta butcher twine in a rainbow of colors!!

Here's what I did:

Once again, the Silhouette got a workout!


That's all for today, but check back soon for pics from our recent (but pre-Sandy) trip to NYC!

Comments

  1. Such great projects, Norine! I especially love what you've done with the Washi Tape and repeated stamping on your layout! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts