Tis the Season...

for card making it seems!  Here's a quick and hasty post to show you some of the cards I've made recently!

I did these two for Love is in the Details...using some new Texture Fades by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.

 The first one I did by inking up the top (or recessed) surface of the embossing folder and then running it through the BigKick.
Then for this one, I ran the paper through with the embossing folder, and used a foam tool to add some color to the raised surface afterwards.  The berries were made with sparkly red Stickles!


The following cards have all been made for Polka Doodles, for various challenges over there!  

This card uses images from the Polka Doodles, Here Comes Christmas cd.  This is our current challenge at Polka Doodles this week, to make a Christmas party invitation card, and you can enter your card until Sunday, Nov 18.  Wouldn't this make a cute invitation to a cookie exchange!?


A couple of weeks ago our challenge was to print on kraft or other card stock (not white or cream).  I used the Gingerbread Twist Picknix and the Here Comes Christmas cd for the digi image and the cut file which I cut on my Silhouette Cameo.  Great fun, that!!
  And this card, I printed the digi images (from the Sundae of Seasons cd) onto cold-press water color paper and then added the color wash around the edges.  

Thanks for stopping by today!!  See you again, soon!

Comments

  1. What a fabulous lineup of card creations! LOVE the textures and those fantastic, vellum banners! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts