Inspired Blueprints sketch reveal #108

Hi everybody!  There's a new sketch posted at Inspired Blueprints today!  It looks like this...
Here's the layout I made for it.  I substituted 2" square photos mounted on large shipping tags for the photos in the sketch.  

I also used my Silhouette Cameo to die cut negative shapes from the tags, and painted the wood veneers with watercolor paints.  I love how that blotchy look turned out!

Make sure to stop by the IB blog to check out the other layouts this sketch inspired the design team to create! 

Comments

  1. Hi Norine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts