Crop Sneak Peek

I've been jumping on bandwagons all over the place here and I have something very cool to show you as a result!!  It's actually what I'll be demo-ing at the April Crop in Winkler, Manitoba, for Love is in the Details.  You can find out more here.

Basically it's all about the foil.  Gold.  Silver.  Red.  Blue.  Foil comes in a ton of delicious colors, but the gold is where. it's. at.  


Basically, a laser printer and a cheap little laminator is what makes all this shiny goodness possible.  There are fancy expensive machines out there, but you definitely don't have to go that route.
As well, I'm going to be showing how to foil up die-cuts and such like.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I haven't forgotten about the felt balls post….it's comin' round the mountain, yes it is.

Comments

Popular Posts