More color swatching...

You might remember, a bit ago, how I was all about the color scheme pins on Pinterest?  My next favorite thing to that besides donuts are paint swatch combos from the Home Store of your choice.

Again, the hard work has been done for you!  So you can just hit play on your favorite podcast and start messing with paper and stuff.


 For both of these cards, I clear, heat embossed a stamped background image, and then using a sponge applicator, blended colors of distress ink onto the stamped image.  Because of the heat embossing, the ink doesn't stick and you're left seeing your stamping very clearly!  Then I added some die cut sentiments and even shared that label between the two cards.  Waste not, want not.  


These cards were part of our National Card Making day challenges last fall at Love is in the Details.  Good news is, I'm almost caught up with posting over here! 


Comments

Popular Posts