Playing some more catch up here…
A few weeks back (while still at the cottage in Canada) I got out the mess-making supplies to try a fun technique that would remind you of batik fabric.
I started by stamping and clear heat embossing some leaf images onto card stock.
Then I decided to try die cutting some leaf designs and applying embossing ink through the openings, stencil-like.
Then I chose a variety of inks in different color combinations and applied them with a sponge applicator, creasing the paper and adding more stamped, embossed images between each color, building up the layers of color and design.
Not happy to stop at just one, I needed to try some other colors on both white and kraft card stock.
Here are the finished cards that I posted on the Love is in the Details blog.
I quite like this technique and I suspect I'll be doing it again! Thanks for stopping by today!