Play together....stay together....

We've reached the stage, Mr B and I have, where there is a lot more "playing" than there used to be.  Back when it was all work, cook, plan, go, teach, help, and work.  Not that those weren't good times too, but now is even better.  This layout (posted back in January at Love is in the Details) captures one of those good times, the two of us, on the hill, playing in the snow. 

For this layout, I used some laser cut chipboard snowflakes from Bo Bunny, and stenciled and heat embossed the polka-dotted background with a Donna Downey stencil from Prima.  I also layered some Recollections silver glitter snowflakes, a paper doily (because it reminds me of a snowflake) some Carta Bella snowflake washi tape, and some random Teresa Collins die cut stickers.
Then I tied it all together with more silver heat embossing for the stamped title.  Old Technique Tuesday stamps for the bigger letters and a Stampin' Up roller alphabet stamp for the small letters.
Finally, I finished up with some Dewdrops from The Robin's Nest.
Thanks for coming by again today!




Comments

Popular Posts