Gold. Also, handlettering.

Hi friends!  Today I'm sharing, just SOME of the gold fever that has hit me this fall!  I've been designing card fronts for sale and home foiling and here are a few samples of that.  
As well, I've tried my hand at some hand lettering that I've digitized for printing on card fronts and full sized, suitable for framing prints.   


Some of the cards have been designed to be printed on watercolor paper in order to combine foiling AND watercolor painting!  Does it get any better than that??


Cards for any and all occasions.  And they're all available in the Love is in the Details store.

But it wasn't enough to foil on paper.  Oh no.  I had to give foiling on fabric a try too!
Heat foiling on little muslin bags....and liquid adhesive foiling with stencils on fabric pillow forms.  All the details can be found here, here and here at Love is in the Details where I've previously posted these.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts