Day 4 of the #12daysofholidaygiftwrap....

Hello there!

I'm back today with another A2 card sized gift bag, perfect for a card envelope or for a small, flat gift, although, of course the technique I'm sharing today would work on any size of gift bag.


I'm such a sucker for the white on kraft, so this glittered, stenciled gift bag checks all the boxes.  I used my Cameo Silhouette again to cut this stencil.  Because I didn't plan to do multiple bags with this stencil I cut it from card stock, which is fine for single use stenciling.  You could even get a 2nd or 3rd use from it if you did them back to back before the paste dried and the cardstock began tearing. 


Before the paste dried, I sprinkled on the snowflake glitter and then set it aside while I worked on the tag embellishments.  I stamped a sentiment from Papertrey Ink onto vellum, heat embossed with white embossing powder, layered that onto a plaid banner sticker from the Mad for Plaid line from Photo Play Paper, and adhered that over a paper doily wrapped around a plain white tag.  I added a fancy hinge die cut from one of the many Kaisercraft ephemera packs I own and tied it all together with a snowflake die cut from glitter paper, using the Melody snowflake die from Simon Says Stamp. To close the bag, I folded the top over, used a smaller hole - hole punch and strung butcher's twine through the holes and back before tying it all up.

All the supplies used are pictured below.


Thanks for stopping by today!  There's more coming tomorrow so be sure to check back!

Comments

Popular Posts