Sledding Fun...

Hi, hello!

This is one of two blog posts today, and is also posted over at the Love is in the Details blog, with more of the how-to details you might be looking for.


I was happy to finally get to print these pictures and play with the A Perfect Winter line from Echo Park, with it's abundance of cute icons and images that cover so many photo-worthy winter activities.  Don't think you've seen the last of it!


I was also happy with the field of white snow surrounding the subject (my adorable little grandson), that I could write on with a Slick Writer pen.  It's a look I really love.


I stamped the FUN foam alphabet letters (Tim Holtz/Ideology) with white paint onto kraft cardstock, let them dry and cut them out.


We had "snow" much fun playing with Archie in his little red sled and can hardly wait for when he grows a little older and really wants to be outside playing in the snow with Papa and Mimi!


Thanks for coming by today!  If you're looking for some cute Brutus Monroe cards, scroll up for that post.  Have a wonderful day!

SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts