Watercolor Bouquet Clipboard....

Hello friends!  I'm up with my regular Friday post at Butterfly Reflections Ink today and I have a home decor project to share!
 

I used the April Mood board from BRI to inspire the colors I painted with.


I used the Altenew Watercolor Bouquet Stencil to create this project.  It's a 2-step stencil, so I colored the first layer with light colors and the second layer with the bolder shades, once again returning to my Kuretake and Arteza real brush markers.  I used a watercolor brush to add water to the pigment and move it around, even dragging the color into the background in places.  


I outlined the shapes of the detail portion of the stencil with a Copic Liner pen and added some of my drank-too-much-coffee-squiggle lines to add extra details.  Then I stamped a random assortment of the sentiments in the Altenew Forever and Always stamp set, using my stamping tool to allow me multiple opportunities to stamp without messing up.


The clipboard is a cheapie from the office supply store that I spray painted with chalk paint and sanded to achieve that vintage, shabby look.  I display an ever changing assortment of art projects on it and this is now the current one!


If you would like more details on how I created this project, click on the link to the blog at Butterfly Reflections Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

SaveSave

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts