Jane's Doodles Gift Tags....

Hello friends!  I'm up on the Jane's Doodles blog today with some homemade food gift tag ideas!  You may remember when we first featured the Homemade stamp set last week during the Jane's Doodles blog hop.  


You might also remember that we have a happy, flourishing lemon tree in our yard.  And I love anything lemon, so I use every last lemon on the tree!  I make a lot of lemon curd because it's such a nice hostess gift to take when we're invited somewhere.  


So I combined the two stamp sets, Homemade, along with the Life is Good set to come up with these tags.  Each of the tags in this top set is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with watercolor pencils before painting.


Then, for a slightly different look, I stamped more of the berries from the Life is Good set with the sentiments from the Homemade set onto kraft card stock, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.



I punched the tag shapes with a Marvy Uchida paper punch and used the watercolor pencils again to color the berries and I was pleased with how well they covered the kraft.  



Thanks for checking in today!  Keep scrolling down for a second blog post with a completely different kind of project!

Comments

Popular Posts